TUBES is looking for a Quality Control Analyst with strong analytic and communicative skills. Working at TUBES means working in a dynamic environment that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us, with plenty of room for personal development.
TUBES is looking for a Quality Control Analyst with strong analytic and communicative skills.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Monitoring the production process in terms of quality (extending to safety, health, and environment)
- Guide the production team in the area of quality and quality assurance and increase it based on microbiological and chemical-physical background and research
- Actively supervising production employees in the production preparation process in terms of quality (production runs a double shift from 6:00-23:00)
- Establishing, implementing, and transferring SOPs and working methods in the laboratory
- Monitor established job times, work methods, and procedures and ensure they are adhered to at all times
- Independently performing chemical-physical and other quality analyses on bulk or bottled wine and microbiological (environmental) tests for the benefit of the raw material, product, and production quality in the broadest sense of the word.
- Proposing extensions and improvements with regard to the product and production quality and ensuring this
- Managing and implementing Quality Control according to IFS 7 Food
- Quality reports and analyses for the benefit of the production team, customers, and management
- Recording of analysis results and administration
- Independent tasting of wines on common wine faults
To be successful in the position, you have the following skills and qualities:
- A completed laboratory, Food & Business or QHSE training is an advantage;
- Experience in the food production environment;
- You are social and have good communication skills in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing;
- You are analytical-critical and know how to translate this into actions;
- You work result-oriented and have good problem-solving skills;
- You have a flexible mindset and a hands-on mentality;
- Experience with IFS or BRC (GFSI) and HACCP;
- Extensive experience with office: Excel, Word, Outlook;
- You have knowledge of wines or the interest and capacity to delve into this.
What do we offer?
- A full-time position;
- Market-based salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- A challenging and independent position at a young, ambitious company.
Working at TUBES means working in a dynamic environment that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us, with plenty of room for personal development. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a competitive full-time base salary, telephone, and laptop. We want our employees to enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality, and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Interested in joining the TUBES Team?
On the website
Click on apply to upload your CV and motivation or tell us a little more about yourself. Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact Martijn Schavemaker via 035 – 303 4998 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.