As a Digital Marketing Manager you are responsible for the online visibility of the brands and labels of TUBES. Together with the Head of Marketing, you will start drawing up digital marketing plans that fit within the chosen strategy for the various brands. For B2B, this means a focus on lead generation via paid, owned […]
As a Digital Marketing Manager you are responsible for the online visibility of the brands and labels of TUBES. Together with the Head of Marketing, you will start drawing up digital marketing plans that fit within the chosen strategy for the various brands. For B2B, this means a focus on lead generation via paid, owned and earned media. For the D2C brands, this is about awareness and conversion. For all these objectives, there is a strong focus on international markets as TUBES operates worldwide. Together with the Marketing & Content manager you will work on finding the right message within the chosen channels. You then implement your plans as a team, both from your own expertise.
In addition, you are continuously working on improving the various websites. By means of data & insights you identify opportunities to optimize our online reach and the customer journey. To learn all the ins & outs about the different target groups, you regularly interact with Sales and listen to their knowledge of and experience with our customers. You also ensure that your reports and evaluations end up with your colleagues in order to further optimize together.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drafting and implementing digital marketing plans (worldwide)
- Optimizing the digital customer journey through continuous innovation and optimization of the digital channels
- Continuously optimizing the findability of the website to increase our online impact (worldwide)
- Deploying paid, owned and earned media
- Gathering data & insights and sharing this with the organization
To be successful in the position, you have the following skills and qualities:
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in online marketing;
- Have an entrepreneurial and proactive attitude;
- Effortlessly set up campaigns: SEA (Google Ads), FB / IG & LinkedIn;
- Get energy from making strategic plans and from the daily execution / optimization;
- Understand how SEO works and how to make our websites rank higher;
- Have a basic knowledge of tooling to measure data (analytics, Hotjar, MOZ);
- Have knowledge of (and experience with) reaching international target groups;
- Have a creative and positive mindset;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, verbally and in writing;
- Experience with alcohol advertising is a plus.
What do we offer?
Working at TUBES means working in a dynamic environment that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us, with plenty of room for personal development. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a competitive full-time base salary, telephone and laptop. We want our employees to enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Interested in joining the TUBES Team?
Click on ‘apply’ to submit your CV and letter of motivation or tell us a bit more about yourself. Do you have questions about this position? Please contact Carlijn Hageman via 035 – 303 4996 or via email@example.com.