Are you the marketing talent we are looking for? Looking for an internship at an innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company? We are looking for a marketing and communication hero who wants to change the wine world with us. We’d understand if ‘old fashioned’ and ‘that is not my cup of tea’ would be your first […]
Are you the marketing talent we are looking for?
Looking for an internship at an innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company? We are looking for a marketing and communication hero who wants to change the wine world with us. We’d understand if ‘old fashioned’ and ‘that is not my cup of tea’ would be your first thoughts, but please continue reading. Because TUBES looks at the world of wine in a different, exciting way! Also, a delicious cocktail will occasionally make its way into a tube as well.
Within TUBES we have several brands which focus on the B2B and D2C markets. The brands are TUBES, Tasty Grapes & 12/24 Nights of Wine (wine advent calendars). In addition to these brands, we are working on a new brand to add to our portfolio. Working with several brands, means you will experience all the different aspect that marketing holds, resulting in an internship that will be very diverse. You will work on the B2B market (TUBES) and the D2C market (Tasty Grapes) and all facets within, worldwide. Examples are contributing to the launch of a new brand, creating launch plans for our product in different markets, working on our social media channels and thinking along with our email marketing strategy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for that one special person who is passionate about marketing and communication and wants to further develop her/his skills in this area. To give you a good idea of what marketing is, we want you to work with us on several projects. We will combine this with your ambitions and development goals. Examples of activities you can expect during your internship are:
- You help generate more traffic to our websites, for example by improving the online search results;
- You support the marketing manager by creating relevant and appealing content for the (social) media campaigns;
- You support in PR-activities
- You work on brand marketing projects for different countries and markets
- You support in creating new marketing materials (online & offline) and communication tools for our customers, for examples e-mails;
- You support in product introduction plans and packaging designs.
Qualifications and skills
- You follow a relevant HBO or WO education in, for example, Marketing, Communication or Design;
- You are independent and pro-active;
- Creative and innovative;
- A great communicator in both Dutch and English;
- A pre is: Design skills in InDesign and/or Illustrator
What we offer
A fun and challenging internship in an international environment at our office in Hilversum. The size of our company and growth gives you the opportunity to make impact and to put your mark on several marketing activities. Personal attention and open communication are important values within TUBES; therefore, your development goals are important to us as well.
- The internship starts at the end of August 2021
- The duration is 5 or 6 months, depending on the needs of your education
- 32-40 hours a week
- The compensation is €400 per month (based on a 40-hour work week)
Do you want to apply for this internship?
Please send your CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any further questions, please contact Carlijn Hageman via email@example.com