Are you the sales talent we are looking for? Looking for an internship at an innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company? We are looking for a sales talent who wants to change the wine world with us. We’d understand if ‘old fashioned’ and ‘that is not my cup of tea’ would be your first thoughts, but […]
Are you the sales talent we are looking for?
Looking for an internship at an innovative, dynamic, and fast-growing company? We are looking for a sales talent who wants to change the wine world with us. We’d understand if ‘old fashioned’ and ‘that is not my cup of tea’ would be your first thoughts, but please continue reading. Because TUBES looks at the world of wine in a different, exciting way! Also, a delicious cocktail will occasionally make its way into a tube as well.
Sales Within TUBES we have several brands which focus on the B2B and D2C markets. The brands are TUBES, Tasty Grapes & 12/24 Nights of Wine (wine advent calendars). The Sales department focusses on the B2B market, servicing different International channels, that require each their own approach. From wineries in Argentina to retailers in Australia, companies in the travel & hospitality industry and corporate clients. In this Internationally focussed production- and export-environment you will learn how different departments need each other and to ensure customer success, you will learn to work with our CRM, learn about sales processes, resulting in an internship that will be very diverse.
- You take care of leads from interest stage to order. This requires correct, complete and efficient administration in the field of account handling, creating a proactive bridging function between sales and other departments;
- You are the first point of contact for incoming customer requests by telephone and email;
- You ensure that incoming request or orders are processed timely and properly and that ad-hoc customer questions are sent to the right colleagues/departments;
- You support in sales-activities & follow up;
- You help organizing sales documentation for our customers;
- You manage the sales flow, communicate internally and take of required administration.
Qualifications and skills
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales and loves wines and wants to further develop her/his sales skills & knowledge.
- You follow a relevant HBO or WO education in Sales & Marketing;
- You know how to work with Micro-Soft office;
- You are customer-oriented, energetic & work structured
- You are independent and pro-active;
- You have excellent oral and written skills in Dutch & English;
- A pre is: Commercial experience, additional languages such as French, German
What we offer A fun and challenging internship in an international environment at our office in Hilversum. The size of our company and growth gives you the opportunity to make impact and to put your mark on several marketing activities. Personal attention and open communication are important values within TUBES; therefore, your development goals are important to us as well.
- • The internship starts at the end of August 2021
- • The duration is 5 or 6 months, depending on the needs of your education
- • 32-40 hours a week
- • The compensation is €400 per month (based on a 40-hour work week)
Do you want to apply for this internship? Please send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com. If you have any further questions, please contact Yumi Velleman via Yumi.firstname.lastname@example.org.