TUBES is looking for a Production Leader with a technical background! Description Do you want to work at a promising scale-up with a young, enthusiastic, and ambitious team, and are you an organized and technically savvy all-rounder with leadership qualities? Look no further! We are looking for you! Tasks and responsibilities Ensuring a safe, […]
TUBES is looking for a Production Leader with a technical background!
Do you want to work at a promising scale-up with a young, enthusiastic, and ambitious team, and are you an organized and technically savvy all-rounder with leadership qualities? Look no further! We are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Ensuring a safe, hygienic and tidy workspace that complies with occupational health and safety and environmental guidelines
- Managing, coaching and developing production staff
- Monitoring the production progress in terms of quality and quantity
- Analyzing bottlenecks in terms of quality and delivery time and also making proposals to improve this process
- Making and realizing a feasible production planning with the right quality
- Leading the production as a team leader
- Transferring instructions and working methods
- Quality Control (IFS)
- Technical management and maintenance
- Production reporting
- Recording production results and administration
- Monitoring the established task times, work methods, and procedures and ensure that they are complied with at all times
- Solving minor malfunctions of the machines
To be successful in the position, you have the following skills and qualities
- A completed technical education is an advantage;
- You are social and know-how to bind people to you;
- You work in an orderly and hygienic way but are also not afraid to get your hands dirty;
- You have good problem-solving skills;
- A forklift certificate is an advantage;
- Experience with IFS is an advantage;
- Experience with automation; Excel, Word, Outlook;
- You have experience with production work;
- Experience as a manager within the logistics or manufacturing industry;
- You have a good command of English in word and writing;
- Stress resistant and result oriented.
What do we offer?
- Contract term: 12 months, with a probationary period of 1 month, with the prospect of a permanent contract.
- Kind of Employment: Fulltime in two shifts (6:00hrs – 14:30hrs | 14:30hrs – 23:00hrs)
- Salary indication: Between €33.000,- and €38.000,- on yearly basis, including vacation allowance.
Working at TUBES means working in a dynamic environment that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us, with plenty of room for personal development. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a competitive full-time base salary, telephone, and laptop. We want our employees to enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality, and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Interested in joining the TUBES Team?
On the website
Click on apply to upload your CV and motivation or tell us a little more about yourself. Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact Steven van den Heuvel via 035 – 303 4998 or via email@example.com