TUBES is looking for a Sales Representative with focus on own brands for our head office in Hilversum to contribute to the global expansion of our company. Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Come join us on our journey to grow our own brands in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
TUBES is looking for a Sales Representative with focus on own brands for our head office in Hilversum to contribute to the global expansion of our company. In this role you oversee sales activities, develop and maintain relationships with our customers and generate new sales opportunities for our own brands. Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Come join us on our journey to grow our own brands in Europe, Asia and the America’s.
As Sales Representative, you will be responsible for bringing in new business by finding the right companies and contacts all over the world. You will take care of excisting and new accounts from the interest phase up to onboarding and upselling marketing activations with our marketing team. This requires correct, complete, and efficient customer administration, creating a proactive bridge function between Sales and other departments and the ambition to grow our legacy all around the world. The Sales Representative is the first point of contact for the customer and is responsible for managing the account and its orders from start to finish. He/she ensures that a sales order is processed within the stipulated period and for the follow-up of ad-hoc questions by the right colleagues. This includes managing the sales flow, placing orders correctly in the organization and carrying out the administrative processes.
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Develop and grow TUBES visibility, sales opportunities and relationships across multiple channels and customers.
- Manage excisting and new accounts for long-term success.
- Navigate through decision-makers and influencers.
- Own accurate forecast, and monthly and quarterly dashboarding.
- Keep up-to-date records of activities, opportunities, and accounts in HubSpot.
To be successful in the position of Sales Representative, you have the following skills and qualities:
- You have a powerful engine that allows you to always hit the gas. You have lots of energy, take initiative, and are super-productive. You don’t need an external motivator to keep ongoing.
- Experience with ad-hoc sales requests.
- Analytical ability to uncover customer challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience using Hubspot is an advantage.
- 1-2 years of (B2B) Sales experience.
- HBO level of thinking.
What do we offer?
Working at TUBES means working in a dynamic environment that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us, with plenty of room for personal development. As part of our team, you’ll have an important stake in our sales funnel and learn from working directly with the experienced Sales and Marketing team at TUBES, and with global leading customers. You will report to the Global Head of Sales. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a competitive full-time base salary, variable sales commission, company car, telephone and laptop. We want our employees to enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Interested in joining the TUBES Team?
If you identify yourself in this profile and if this gets you excited, we would like to hear from you. Tell us what you have to offer TUBES, what attracts you in sales, and what makes you a special person. Upload your CV and letter of motivation by clicking the ‘apply’ button. Questions? Please contact Yumi Velleman via 035 – 303 4996 or via yumi.velleman@TUBES.nl.