TUBES is looking for an Administrator for our head office in Hilversum. In this position, you will play an important role in our company's success and global expansion.
TUBES is looking for an Administrator for our head office in Hilversum. In this position, you will play an important role in our company’s success and global expansion.
TUBES bottles, produces, and distributes wines and spirits in single-serve tubes of 200ml, 100ml, and 50ml. What started as a luxury corporate gift has grown into a “smart design” brand that offers various innovations and sustainable benefits for the international Retail, Travel, and Wine & Spirits industries in the fast-consuming world. We also offer unique propositions for the fast-growing online direct-to-consumer world. All based on the tube’s innovative, patented technology and packaging. This has already allowed us to serve clients from all over the world. From Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate to Catena Zapata, the Wine Exchange to Diageo, and Lucas Bols to Bijenkorf. In both B2B and B2C, there are numerous opportunities for the deployment of wine and spirits by the glass.
TUBES is all about teamwork; we work with approximately 30 colleagues in commerce, finance, and production, excluding temporary workers. There is an informal atmosphere where colleagues work closely together and the lines of communication are short. There is a great drive for results. Our office in Hilversum is easy to reach by car and public transport. You will enter an ambitious company that is rapidly growing.
TUBES is growing at a tremendous rate. Because of the strong growth, we will also have to adapt the way we work. A professionalization step will be necessary to realize the upscaling in a controlled way. As a financial officer, you will be hands-on and responsible for the complete production administration. The position is in principle supportive in nature but offers great growth perspectives due to the growth of the company.
You will collaborate with production staff for accurate administrative processing of production. You will perform inventory controls and work closely with the Finance Controller for the analysis of all results in the financial records. With the Finance Controller, you will push for continuous improvement of Tubes’ operational and financial performance. In addition, you will be responsible for various activities within the accounts payable department.
- Processing purchase orders, goods receipts, and inventory mutations;
- Processing production orders;
- Correctly setting up production administration in the current IT platform (Exact Online and Douano);
- Checking stock mutations and periodic stock valuations;
- Cost price calculations and their processing in Exact;
- Analysis of production results in Exact;
- Import/export and excise administration;
- Customs permits.
Who are we looking for?
- You have at least a University of Applied Sciences (HBO) working and cognitive level;
- Relevant and demonstrable administrative experience in a production environment is a plus;
- You like to work hard and are not afraid of challenges;
- You have good communication and social skills in the English language;
- You have knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge of and experience with Exact Online Production is a plus;
- Experience with import, export, and excise is a plus;
- You are: independent, accurate, analytical, and a team player.
What do we offer?
Working at TUBES means working for a dynamic company that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us. We offer a challenging job in an international environment at a competitive salary with appropriate benefits with plenty of room for personal development. We find it important that our employees enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality, and a positive corporate culture are central in this respect.
The position is for 4 or 5 days a week on-site. Gross annual salary based on full-time employment: between €31,000 – €35,000 depending on education and work experience.
Curious about our company? Visit https://youtu.be/-BbM9CVGdLc for a first impression.
Are you applying for this position?
Please send your resume and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Please feel free to contact Yumi Velleman-Gotoh at email@example.com.