TUBES is looking for a go-getter! As an operator, you man and operate the wine bottling machine. You ensure the correct settings, solve minor malfunctions, perform quality measurements, supply materials and prepare work. You package and palletize filled tubes, ensure a clean and tidy work floor and remove waste.
TUBES is looking for a go-getter!
TUBES is immediately looking for an operator with managerial capabilities or ambitions for our production location in Hilversum.
Tasks & responsibilities
As an operator, you man and operate the wine bottling machine. You ensure the correct settings, solve minor malfunctions, perform quality measurements, supply materials and prepare work. You package and palletize filled tubes, ensure a clean and tidy work floor and remove waste. You also register production data. You work together with your colleagues in production and report to the production leader.
To be successful in the position, you have the following skills and qualities
– MBO working and thinking level
– Pro-active and feel responsible
– You have managerial experience or ambitions
– You can execute physically (heavy) work (such as lifting boxes, moving pallets with pallet truck, long-standing etc.)
– You are communicative and like to work in a team
– Flexible and multi-deployable due to different shifts
– You work in an orderly and hygienic way but are also not afraid to get your hands dirty
– You have technical insight
– Experience with production work is a plus
– You can provide a VOG
– You live in the Hilversum region
Furthermore, you are an approachable person who works accurately. You have an eye for your environment and are collegial. You are available from Monday to Friday. The work is divided into two shifts between 06.00 and 23.00 hours. At this moment we are looking for someone who can work both shifts.
What do we offer?
- Contract term: 12 months, with a probationary period of 1 month, with the prospect of a permanent contract.
- Kind of Employment: Fulltime
- Salary indication: Approximately €28.500,- on yearly basis depending on education and working experience, including vacation allowance.
Working at TUBES means working in a dynamic environment that is unique in the market. We are growing and looking for people who want to grow with us, with plenty of room for personal development. We offer a challenging job in an international environment, with a competitive full-time base salary, telephone, and laptop. We want our employees to enjoy going to work. Personal attention, open communication, collegiality, and a positive corporate culture are central to this.
Interested in joining the TUBES Team?
On the website
Click on apply to upload your CV and motivation or tell us a little more about yourself. Do you have questions about this vacancy? Please contact Steven van den Heuvel via 035 – 303 4998 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.